CEHD Branded Templates
Branded templates are now available for use by all CEHD faculty/staff. Help us build local, national and international recognition, by using these materials. If these formats do not meet your needs, please contact Alison Burris (831-1679) to help you create a suitable design
Flyers/handouts – Typically, an event is displayed in one, wider column, but a program description uses two columns. Below are an assortment of four footer color options. You can swap out the colors and column formats to create a Red 1-column, etc.
- Green 2-column
- Red 2-column
- Yellow 2-column
- Orange 1-column for events
- Children’s program colored-dots (This template is for our Children’s Campus programs.)
Powerpoint format – for internal or external presentations. Click the format you prefer to download the template:
Research poster templates
Trifold Brochures – To have a brochure created for your program/project, submit your request to Alison Burris. Please be aware, there is a 2-3 month lead time and requires the following steps:
- You provide the necessary information in the attached Word doc. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alison will review, make suggestions, and return to you for approval.
- Alison forwards the text to OCM’s art director for formatting and photos
- You are given two opportunities to edit before final approval.
- You provide the purchase code, quantity and delivery date, and OCM will coordinate the print job
The HR/Finance unit has created a website that allows faculty/staff access to commonly used HR and financial forms.
Office of Educational Technology (OET) – providing technical support including: diagnosing hardware and software problems, configuring hardware and software, and consulting on software and equipment choices, website design and security issues. For up-to-date OET news, see their Twitter site.
- For computer-support services, complete a help request form or send an e-mail to email@example.com to explain the problem.You can also check the status of their OET help requests.
- Looking to securely delete files on your computer? Sending a file to Trash is not enough. OET has created a short video with instructions on how to delete sensitive files from your Mac or Windows PC.
- CEHD File Storage, Backup and Retention Policy
Office of Clinical Studies - assisting in the placement of students for field experience.
Sakai - Document posting site
Did You Know?
If you are looking to purchase a computer, contact the Office of Educational Technology. They can ensure you get approved, licensed programs and equipment and also have access to UD discounts.