With almost a dozen graduate programs, the College of Education and Human Development allows our graduate students to attain in-depth knowledge on a wide breadth of topics.
Consistently ranked as one of the top education schools by US News & World Report’s “America’s Best Graduate Schools,” the School of Education at the University of Delaware is a vibrant learning community that prepares graduate students for careers devoted to the solution of our most pressing educational problems — either through basic or applied research.
The doctoral program for Human Development & Family Studies is ranked in the top tier in the area of student support/outcomes by the National Research Council.
Our faculty work closely with students, helping to develop the next generation of scholars for positions as researchers, professors, or leaders in education, early childhood, human development, family studies, human services and related fields.
- Graduate Programs – for UD’s School of Education and Human Development & Family Studies
- Orientation Information for new CEHD graduate students
- Prospective graduate students – learn about testing information, application guides and personal statement preparation for all graduate schools
- Graduate and Professional Education site- UD’s resource guide for graduate students
Scholarships and financial aid are available to qualifying students. Please visit these pages for more information:
- Delaware Educator Scholarship - for teachers, administrators and instructional aides in Delaware.
- Professional Development Award for Graduate Students - Conference travel is essential to the academic growth and development of graduate students. A maximum of $500 may be awarded. Awards are limited to one per academic year and to a maximum of two awards during the course of graduate study.
- Awards for HDFS majors- undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Federal Student Aid