Graduate Programs Open House – November 2018
Are you considering graduate school to help advance your career?
Learn about our Graduate Programs within the School of Education, Human Development and Family Sciences, and several multi-disciplinary programs at one of our online or in-person Open Houses.
In-Person Open House
Friday, November 9th, 4:15 to 6:00 p.m.
Room 007 Willard Hall, 16 W. Main Street, Newark, DE
- 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. General information and student panel
- 5:15 to 6:00 p.m. Breakout sessions by academic program
Graduates of our master’s and doctoral programs emerge with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in education and human services. Join our in-person Open House to learn more about these programs.
- PhD and MS in Human Development & Family Sciences
- PhD in Education
- PhD in Economic Education
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Educational Technology*
- MEd in Exceptional Children and Youth*
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
- MA/EdS in School Psychology
- MA in Early Childhood Development and Programming
* Program also offered online.
Virtual Open Houses for Online Programs
- M.Ed. in Exceptional Children & Youth – Oct. 17, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. (EST)
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership – Oct. 24, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. (EST)
- M.Ed. in Literacy – Oct. 24, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. (EST)
If you are interested in our programs but cannot attend these events, look for another session of open houses in January. Or visit our Graduate Programs webpage and contact the program advisor.