- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: 459 Wyoming Road
- Phone: 302-831-1097
- Fax: 302-831-4110
Deborah Seador is an instructor in the School of Education and master teacher at The College School at the University of Delaware. She previously worked within the the Brandywine School District, where she taught special education for one year at Springer Intensive Learning Center and eleven years at Maple Lane Elementary School.
Prior to teaching in Delaware, she spent two years at a Department of Defense Overseas School in Sigonella, Sicily as a second grade teacher. She also taught for one year in the Osceola School District in Florida.
- M.Ed., Exceptional Children and Youth, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2005
- B.S., Education and Special Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1989
- Instructor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2004–present
- Master Teacher, The College School, University of Delaware, 2004–present
- Special Education Teacher and Educational Diagnostician, Springer Intensive Learning Center and Maple Lane Elementary School, Brandywine School District, Claymont, DE, 1992–2004
- Regular Education Teacher, Stephen Decatur Elementary/High School, Department of Defense Dependent Schools, Sigonella, Sicily, Italy, 1990–1992
- Special Education Teacher, Hickory Tree Elementary School, Osceola School District, St. Cloud, FL, 1989–1990