Fall Graduate Programs Open House
Are you considering graduate school to help advance your career?
Learn about our Graduate Programs within the School of Education, Human Development and Family Sciences, and several multi-disciplinary programs at one of our online or in-person Open Houses.
2017 Virtual Info-Sessions for our Online Master’s programs
Pre-registration is required for the virtual info-sessions. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- M.Ed. in Exceptional Children & Youth – Oct. 30, 20176:30 p.m. (EST)
- M.Ed. in Literacy – Nov. 1, 2017 7:00 p.m. (EST)
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership – Nov. 16, 6:30 p.m. (EST)
Graduate Programs Open House
Attend our in-person Open HouseLearn to how you can advance your career in education or human services by enrolling in our on-campus or online masters and doctoral programs.
Friday, November 10, 2017
- 2:30 to 3:30 General information and student panel
- 3:30 to 4:30 Individual program breakout session
16 Willard Hall Education Building 16 W. Main St, Newark
Visit our website for more information on CEHD Graduate Programs. If you’re not sure a program is right for you, UD’s Professional & Continuing Studies allows you to take up to 9 credits before enrolling in a graduate program