Virtual Open House
Learn how our graduate programs can help you advance your career!
Wednesday, January 26th, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. General information and student panel
- 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. Breakout sessions by academic program
Graduates of our master’s and doctoral programs emerge with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in education and human services. Join our virtual Open House to learn more about these programs:
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- M.A. in Early Childhood Development and Programming
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology (online and on-campus options)
- M.Ed. in Exceptional Children and Youth (online and on-campus options)
- M.Ed. in Literacy (online)
- M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership (online)