Are you considering graduate school to help advance your career?
Learn about our Graduate Programs within the School of Education, Human Development and Family Sciences, and several multi-disciplinary programs at our Open House.
Thursday, January 28th, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. General information and student panel
- 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. Breakout sessions by academic program
Graduates of our master’s and doctoral programs emerge with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in education and human services. Join our virtual Open House to learn more about these programs:
- EdD in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Educational Technology (in-person and online)
- MEd in Exceptional Children and Youth (in-person and online)
- MA in Teaching English as a Second Language
- MA in Early Childhood Development and Programming
- MEd in Literacy (online)
- MEd in Teacher Leadership (online)