Virtual Open House
Learn how our graduate programs can help you advance your career!
Thursday, November 10th, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. General information and student panel
- 7:30 to 8:00 p.m. Breakout sessions by academic program
Graduates of our master’s and doctoral programs emerge with the knowledge and skills to advance their careers in education and human services. Join our virtual Open House to learn more about these programs:
- PhD and MS in Human Development & Family Sciences
- PhD in Education
- PhD in Educational Statistics and Research Methods
- PhD in Education and Social Policy
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- M.A. in Teaching English as a Second Language
- MA/EdS in School Psychology
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology (online and on-campus options)
- M.Ed. in Exceptional Children and Youth (online and on-campus options)
- M.S. in Interdisciplinary Evaluation Science (online)