Curriculum VitaeView CV
Carol Wong is an associate professor specializing in the learning sciences in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. Her research and service interests center on equity and the learning sciences.
She teaches courses for the elementary teacher education program in the School of Education, the secondary education programs in the College of Arts and Sciences, and the masters programs in the School of Education.
- Ph.D., Education and Psychology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1997
- B.A., Psychology, University of California, Irvine, CA, 1989
- Associate Professor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2006–present
- Assistant Professor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 200o–present
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford Center on Adolescence, Stanford University, 1997–1999