Laurie Drumm is a senior instructor in the School Education and a master teacher at the The College School at the University of Delaware. Laurie Drumm joined The College School from the Colonial School District where she taught middle school special education for eight years. She also taught Computer Literacy and English at James H. Groves Adult High School and in the Diploma-at-a-Distance online learning program.
Laurie Drumm is certified to teach elementary and special education. She is also a certified SMART Exemplary Educator and shares her knowledge and experience in educational technology with Delaware teachers and UD’s pre-service teachers.
- M.Ed. Applied Technology in Education, Wilmington University, Wilmington, DE, 2000
- B.S., Elementary Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1996
- Instructor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2004–present
- Master Teacher, The College School, College of Education and Human Development, University of Delaware, 2004–present
- Special Education Teacher, Colonial School District, New Castle, DE, 1996–2004
- Instructor, James H. Groves Adult Education, Dover, DE, 1998–2010