Stacy Poplos Connor
Stacy Poplos Connor is an instructor in the School of Education and a master teacher at The College School on the College of Education and Human Development’s Children’s Campus. She came to the University of Delaware from the Colonial School District, where she taught both special education and regular education for three years. She served as a People to People delegate leader traveling to Europe and the South Pacific with middle school students. Additionally, she has co-lead several SMART Board presentations for teachers and pre-service teachers.
Stacy Poplos Connor is certified in elementary education and special education. She holds membership in the National Education Association and the Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education.
- M.Ed., Curriculum and Instruction, Western Maryland College, Westminster, MD, 2003
- B.S., Elementary and Special Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2001
- Instructor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2005–present
- Master Teacher, The College School, University of Delaware, 2005–present
- Reading Instructor, George Read Middle School, Colonial School District, 2003–2004
- Special Education Teacher, George Read Middle School, Colonial School District, 2001–2003