Resources for Graduate Students

The University offers many resources to help you not only develop as a scholar, but also pursue your career after graduation.


Academic Support

Education Resource Center (ERC) –

 The ERC offers a robust collection of preK – grade 12 curriculum materials, as well as supportive materials on the craft of teaching and professional development materials for teachers.

Library Research Guide: Education

 This website provides access to resources for education research and information, including statistics, articles, tests and measurements.

Library Research Guide: HDFS –

Information is available regarding children and family statistics, professional associations and child welfare databases.

Office of Graduate and Professional Education –

Information on coursework, research, funding, campus life and health coverage for UD Graduate students.

Writing Center:

The UD Writing Center is available to help you develop and organize your writing and  provide assistance with grammar, punctuation and documentation. You can also download these helpful handouts : Techniques to Encourage Revision | Sequencing Writing Assignments Preventing Plagiarism

Financial Aid

Scholarships and financial aid are available to qualifying students. Please visit these pages for more information:

Career Services

UD’s Career Center– UD’s website offering students and alumni a wide variety of information to help with all stages of  career development. Cindy Holland is the career services professional for our college. She can be reached at 302-831-8570.

Job/Graduate Fairs – Throughout the year, UD hosts career and graduate fairs to help students proceed on their chosen career path. These include the Education Meetup in the fall and Delaware K-12 Recruitment Fair in the spring.

Additional Resources


The following forms can be found on UD’s Graduate & Professional Education website.

  • Advising and Mentoring Award Nomination Form
  • Application for Advanced Degree
  • Certification of Doctoral Dissertation Defense
  • Change of Committee Member(s)
  • Change of Classification
  • Dissertation Committee Confirmation
  • Dissertation Fellows Award Application Form
  • Dissertation Prize Nomination Form
  • Foreign National Information Form
  • Graduate Scholars Application Form
  • Non-US Citizen Employees & Visitors: Information and Forms
  • Payroll Deduction Authorization for Graduate Students
  • Professional Development Award application (formerly Travel Award)
  • Recommendation for Candidacy
  • Thesis Manual
  • Transfer of Credit


The following forms can be found on the CEHD or individual department’s website.