Resources for Graduate Students
The University offers many resources to help you not only develop as a scholar, but also pursue your career after graduation.
Education Resource Center (ERC) –
The ERC offers a robust collection of preK – grade 12 curriculum materials, as well as supportive materials on the craft of teaching and professional development materials for teachers.
This website provides access to resources for education research and information, including statistics, articles, tests and measurements.
Information is available regarding children and family statistics, professional associations and child welfare databases.
Information on coursework, research, funding, campus life and health coverage for UD Graduate students.
The UD Writing Center is available to help you develop and organize your writing and provide assistance with grammar, punctuation and documentation.
UD’s Career Services Center– UD’s website offering students and alumni a wide variety of information to help with all stages of career development. Cindy Holland is the career services professional for our college. She can be reached at 302-831-8570.
- Advising and Mentoring Award Nomination Form
- Application for Advanced Degree
- Certification of Doctoral Dissertation Defense
- Change of Committee Member(s)
- Change of Classification
- Dissertation Committee Confirmation
- Dissertation Fellows Award Application Form
- Dissertation Prize Nomination Form
- Foreign National Information Form
- Graduate Scholars Application Form
- Non-US Citizen Employees & Visitors: Information and Forms
- Payroll Deduction Authorization for Graduate Students
- Professional Development Award application (formerly Travel Award)
- Recommendation for Candidacy
- Thesis Manual
- Transfer of Credit
The following forms can be found on the CEHD or individual department’s website.