James E. Davis
James Davis is an instructor in the School of Education and a master teacher at The College School at the University of Delaware. Mr. Davis joined The College School in 2004 with twelve years of teaching experience in both second and third grade from the Cecil County Public School system in Maryland. In addition, he taught summer sessions in the Reading Study Center at the University of Delaware for five years and a summer reading course at Cecil College.
James Davis also is a talented musician who performs professionally along the east coast in addition to adeptly incorporating music into classroom instruction.
- M.Ed., School Leadership and Instruction, Wilmington University, Wilmington, DE, 2002
- B.S., Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1993
- Instructor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2004–present
- Master Teacher, The College School, University of Delaware, 2004–present
- Teacher, North East Elementary School, Cecil County Public Schools, North East, MD, 1993–2004