We love our alumni!
The College of Education and Human Development has over 15,000 alumni – successful, ambitious, creative graduates who help create a better world for children and families in our communities.
Take a look at some of the exciting things our graduates have been doing.
- CEHD’s Catching up with Friends webpages for: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
- CEHD awards presented to our alumni in recognition of their service: Excellence in Education, Leadership and Community Service, Service to CEHD, and New Graduate awards.
- Profiles on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
To help our alumni stay informed and utilize our resources, we encourage you to:
- visit our Resources page for links to professional development, job openings or social activities.
- sign up for Aluminations, our triannual electronic newsletter.
- join us on Alumni Weekend! Our College reception is a great way to reconnect with classmates and faculty.
Show your support for you college and make a donation to the College of Education and Human Development. Your gift to CEHD will help suport the College in a number ways:
- Undergraduate scholarships and awards
- Create endowed faculty chairs
- Support research to help address the critical issues of our time.
Making a gift is simple. Just visit make a gift to use UD’s easy, online giving form. You can pay online via check or credit card. Be sure to designate your funds to the College of Education and Human Development.