Top Ten Reasons To Attend CEHD
What makes our college so special?
UD’s College of Education and Human Development has a long and respected history.
We have educated thousands of men and women, helping them become leaders in the fields of education, human services and family studies.
Our College works directly with people, making a difference in the lives of children, families, and the people around the world. All our students gain hands-on experience beginning freshman year – observing, tutoring and mentoring. Through student teaching, internships, service projects and research projects, our students make a positive impact on the community.
We even support you after graduation – Blue Hens are proud of their UD education and are eager to mentor the next generation of graduates. In addition, our College offers graduate programs, professional development and even an Education Resource Center where alumni at all levels of their careers can polish their skills.
Our students LOVE it here! In a recent survey, 73% of students from our college rated their overall education experience at UD as excellent and 26% as good, earning CEHD a 99% satisfaction rate overall.