Congratulations to our winter grads!
January 14, 2014
On Sunday, Jan. 12, UD held its Winter Commencement. Over 60 graduates from our College received their degrees.
As new alumni in the College of Education and Human Development, they will be called upon to help solve some of the most significant challenges that our country faces.
Fortunately, having successfully completed our challenging curriculum and intensive field experience, as well as embracing the many opportunities for personal growth at UD, such as Study Abroad, student organizations, athletics and cultural programs, our newest alumni have the knowledge and skills to meet those challenges.
As they embark on their careers, we invite all our alumni to maintain the strong bonds formed during their time here.
- Sign up for our alumni newsletter
- Nurture your career through Professional Development
- Reconnect with classmates and faculty during Alumni Weekend (June 6-8, 2014) and Homecoming.
- Share your successes on CEHD’s Catching Up With Friends page.
- Log on to UD Connections, to learn about alumni discounts and services.
- Consider mentoring current UD students through Career Services or support students financially through a gift.
Best of luck to you! Go Blue Hens!