- Email: email@example.com
- Office: 134D Willard Hall
- Phone: 302-831-8695
- Fax: 302-831-4110
Curriculum VitaeView CV
Deirdre Lilly is a field instructor and methods coordinator for the Elementary Teacher Education (ETE) program in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. She coordinates clinical experiences in the Red Clay School District and supervises students during their methods semesters and student teaching. She is passionate about teaching, regularly teaching an undergraduate course related to building communities of learners and designing student teaching seminars. Her interest areas include classroom management, social and emotional learning, the role of conversation in teacher-learning, and issues related to special education.
Her work in the field of education has spanned over twenty years. She has worked with children in a variety of elementary, middle school, and special education settings and served on numerous school and district committees.
- M.Ed., Education, Wilmington College, New Caste, DE, 1996
- B.S., Elementary and Special Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1990
- Instructor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 1999–present
- Special Education Teacher, Pulaski Elementary School, Wilmington, DE, 1998–1999
- Elementary/Special Education Teacher, Colwyck Elementary School, New Castle, DE, 1990–1998
- Middle School/Special Education Teacher, Colonial School District Summer School Programs, New Castle, DE, 1993–1995