Curriculum VitaeView CV
Vicki Goettel is a field instructor and advisor in the Elementary Teacher Education (ETE) program in the School of Education at the University of Delaware. She also coordinates the Middle School Social Studies concentration area within the ETE program. Since joining UD in 2001, Vicki Goettel has supervised teacher candidates as they progress through their practicum experiences and student teaching in surrounding Pennsylvania school districts.
Prior to her work at UD, Vicki Goettel taught in the Appoquinimink School District in Delaware and takes pride in completing her undergraduate and graduate education at UD.
- M.Ed., Instruction, School of Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1997
- B.S., Elementary and Early Childhood Education, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1993
- Instructor, School of Education, University of Delaware, 2001–present
- Fifth Grade Team Teacher, Redding Intermediate School, Appoquinimink School District, 1997–2001
- Fourth and Fifth Grade Teacher, Townsend Elementary School, Appoquinimink School District, 1993–1997