Four Faculty Searches Now Open
Four faculty positions available within CEHD
The College of Education and Human Development is seeking candidates for four faculty positions. Applicants should have an earned doctorate. Active externally-funded research is highly desirable.
- DCTE Faculty Scholar in Literacy
- Literacy with a Focus on English Language Learners
- Program Evaluation of Human Services, with joint appointment in Delaware Education Research & Development Center
- Positive Youth Development and Human Services
These are tenure-track faculty positions at the assistant or associate professor level. Responsibilities will include:
- teaching undergraduate and graduate courses
- conducting externally-funded research in collaboration with other faculty in the College, on topics of national importance
- advising graduate students
Click here to learn more about these opportunities.